“My husband and I found Enara Health through our insurance provider. I was 309 lbs. and having trouble tying my shoes and walking long distances. I was wearing a size 22/24 and a 3X and my clothes were getting tighter. I blamed it on the dryer for shrinking my clothes. I had tried every diet in the past, but I had never learned about nutrition. My husband started out wearing a size 4X T-shirts and eight months later, he is wearing a regular XL! We can finally shop at regular stores. No more Big & Tall. I am wearing a size 18 jeans now and I don’t have to lay down on my bed to zip up my zipper anymore.
My husband was 295 lbs. when we started VLCD at Enara. With the daily help of our dietitian Rebecca Biscaro, and the diligent health assistance of Dr. Rubalcava and Dr. Bailony, Richard and I changed our lives.
In eight months I lowered my A1C from 6.0 in to 5.4. My glucose levels went from 118 to 87. My HS CRP went from 25.0 to 10.8. I discovered I had Chronic Kidney Disease. I also realized through our blood work that Richard and I were both Vitamin D deficient.
My husband is type 2 diabetic, and in six months, he reversed his diabetes to normal levels. He lowered his triglycerides, glucose, lipoprotein, cholesterol, HSCRP, A1C, and got his insulin levels under control. I quit taking the 40mg of blood pressure medication I was on by changing my diet alone. We are both members of Planet Fitness, but we weren’t doing the right thing at the gym until we received guidance from the trainer at Enara.
With the combination of all factors in the ENARA program, my husband and I have lost 132 lbs. together total weight combined! We look and feel amazing now and we have embraced our new life of eating whole foods, and real food gives us REAL RESULTS!
Thank you Enara for saving our life!”
Weight Loss Progress:
Rebecka and Richard lost a combined total of 132 lbs. in 8 months
Percent Body Fat Progress:
- PBF (Percent Body Fat) is the percentage of your body that is made up of fat. Everything else is usually referred to as “lean tissue.” This gives a more accurate representation of health, fitness and leanness.
- Fatty foods and carbohydrates that we eat are broken down into globs of fat called triglycerides.
- High levels of triglycerides can increase your risk for heart disease, stroke, and nerve damage.
- Excess glucose in the blood can be used to make triglycerides, which is why people with insulin sensitivity, prediabetes, or Diabetes often also have elevated triglycerides.
Hemoglobin A1C Progress:
- Hemoglobin A1c measures the percentage of your blood hemoglobin that is coated with glucose (sugar). This test reflects your average blood sugar level for the past 2-3 months.
- A level less than 5.7 is normal, and a level between 5.7 and 6.4 indicates pre-diabetes. A Hg A1c level of 6.5 percent or higher indicates Type 2 Diabetes.
Start your own Success Story with Enara Health!
Or Call (650) 469-8440
* Enara Weight Loss Programs are covered by most major insurances in California. Click on “Get Started” above to learn more about your coverage and our subscription plans.